In today’s world, it is more than likely that you will have in your possession multiple items of loose promotional literature pertaining to your business which ranges from business cards to date sheets, from leaflets to presentations, and much much more. When you are going to see all prospective clients do you find yourself struggling and juggling a mass of people at the door of the meeting room and even find yourself dropping some as you make your way? Come to think of it, this doesn’t really look very organized, does it? The use of presentation folders, be it A4 or A5 in size, can be massively beneficial in such scenarios which not only lets you keep all documents together for transportation purposes but also as a means to look professional and actually deliver a professional-looking package at your meeting.
Another fact that not everyone realizes is their presentation folders do not have to look very boring, in fact, the graphic design on them can be actually really creative and unique which would end up making them look extremely memorable, as well as a professional marketing tool.
If you really need more convincing to invest in an a4 or a5 folder for your business, they have for you just a few reasons, why investing in presentation folders could actually be really useful for your business.
- When You Are Looking to Make an Impact: As talked about above – when you leave a potential client you want to ensure that you have made a lasting impression on them. This will not be achieved if you leave them with a bunch of loose and easily lost literature – when you hand out custom-designed presentation folders, that have been branded with your image and then finished with a nice laminate – you are setting up a standard of glass and quantity from the outset. You can easily have an A5 folder or A4 folder designed to suit your needs exactly. You can even go ahead and make a smart move by including a business card slot too so that you can nicely store your contact details in it.
- Promoting Your Brand: Much like anything that contains your branding, presentation folders can be considered an advertising vehicle for your business. Using any possible way that can spread awareness regarding your business and the services is key to having a successful marketing strategy, which eventually helps you rope in new clients as well as build your customer loyalty.
- Offer an Insight into Your Company: Since there is often plenty of room in the presentation folder, you can plug a lot of details like your services, information regarding your company on other details that can inform potential clients more about your company at a glance. If you want to increase even more we would recommend a double-sided folder.
Apart from these benefits here are a few tips that can help you extract the maximum out of your presentation folders:
- Make sure that you have your A4 folder designed exactly as per your needs. There are a lot of varieties and styles that are available in the market choose from. There are some that include a basic folder design, then as others will of four a lot more extra such as slits for business cards or additional interior pockets.
- You need to make sure that you brand your presentation folders as clearly as possible and especially so if you are planning to hang them out to potential clients. Just like other kinds of stationery that are used for advertising, presentation folders can be a highly effective advertising tool.
- Always make sure that the company’s contact details are clearly visible in your presentation folders. The main aim of A5 folders so to say, is to grab the attention of the intended audience and then eventually direct them to your contact details.
- Last but not least always ensure that the design size of your presentation folders is slightly larger than the documents and that does going to hold. You can take the example that if your folder is going to contain a large pile of A4 sheets make sure that your A4 folder is larger to accommodate the pages comfortably.
These tips and reasons should be enough for you to determine why your business needs presentation folders, hence make the choice wisely!