September is not just the start of autumn, According to data people usually start gaining their weight in September. To be specific people start eating more in the middle of September.
Data analysts at Withings, the company that makes Internet-connected trackers, scales, and other health monitors, looked at the data of 65,000 users of connected scales and found out that there is a day in September when most Americans start gaining weight. It’s Sept. 23 to be exact.
Help of Medifast1
Two scenarios can be discussed, first, you eat more without knowing how bad that is for your health and second you eat less in order to lose weight, both scenarios are explained with a solution(Medifast1)
The biggest mistake we do nowadays is that we lose weight quickly while learning how to eat healthier so to prevent that Medifast1 coupon offers meals that are formulated with low-fat protein and fiber, and fortified with vitamins and nutrients, so you lose pounds and inches without losing out on essential nutrition. The low-glycemic index formula of Medifast Meals makes them perfect for everyone, even people with type 2 diabetes. You can also eat a more nutritious diet and stay healthy.
7 Tips to Avoid ‘Weight Gain Season’
- Take holiday decorations walking tour. Check your local media for the brightest and most festive neighborhoods. Bring hot cider and park a few blocks away.
- Journal what you eat. Committing to writing down everything you eat from one piece of pie to a spoonful of cornbread stuffing will help you become conscious of what you put in your mouth and you inevitably will eat better. We’re big fans of Fitbook if you’re into paper, or My Fitness Pal if you want to journal on your phone.
- Yes, you can drink alcohol. Most traditional cocktails average more than 250 calories, so look for less sugary options. A wine spritzer is approximately 60 calories. Or opt for champagne; an average flute is about 80 to 100 calories.
- Fresh foods first. Fill up on less-processed, healthier foods first, like salads and vegetable dishes.
- Eat wisely before, during, and after. Create a plan, make smart food decisions, and don’t deprive yourself.
- Eat breakfast. Skipping a meal to “bank” your calories so you can eat more at dinner is a bad idea. Not only will you starve your body of calories needed for energy, but you’ll also actually eat more erratically at the big meal to soothe your hunger.
Use them tips and the Medifast1 diet plan and avoid the `weight gaining season`.